Welcome to Silberman Law, P.A.
Silberman Law believes diligence, experience and creativity, coupled with accessibility and cost-effectiveness, is the foundation for developing long-lasting successful relationships with each client. Silberman Law focuses on providing full-service, effective and efficient legal representation to condominium and homeowners’ associations. In addition, Silberman Law represents businesses and individuals in a variety of commercial law cases and business litigation matters.
As a firm focusing on community association law, Silberman Law can serve as the association’s general counsel and provide your condominium or homeowners’ association with cost-effective, high quality representation in the following areas:
- Collection of unpaid assessments
- Enforcing restrictive covenants
- Election disputes and recall petitions
- Litigation against the developer, unit or parcel owners, vendors, or suppliers
- Arbitration actions
- Representation before the Department of Business and Professional Regulation (“DBPR”)
- Legal opinions regarding interpretation of governing documents or Florida law
- General legal representation regarding administration of the association’s business
- Any other condominium or homeowners’ association issue or dispute
Prior to founding Silberman Law, Aaron Silberman gained a tremendous amount of litigation experience at one of Florida’s largest and most prestigious law firms. Mr. Silberman has experiencing handling actions involving condominium and homeowners’ associations, complex commercial, business, and real estate disputes, actions brought by or against financial institutions, landlord tenant disputes, construction litigation cases, and securities arbitration actions.